I merged more fixes from Sven-Ola :
So the current status is:
- He killed the DISABLED_SVEN_OLA parts.
- He sent the missing "olsrd-fixes-eric" patch from FreiFunkFirmware. As it turned out, about half of the patches contents was sent to the olsr-dev mailinglist on November 27, 2006 and already merged (by me a few weeks ago).
- The most recent olsr-bmf-1.3 plugin is in the olsr.org CVS-HEAD.
- libnet seems to be dead so Andreas T. proposed to remove the attempts to use it.
- builds and runs on Linux
- alas, no *BSD test hosts yet.
- Doesn't compile on CygWin: The nameservice plugin uses the pcre library and doesn't find regex.h.
Reason: -I/usr/include is missing (since regex.h is there). When I add it, other "$TYPE not found" errors coem up. And it is not trivial (for whatever reason) to get the #includes in place.
So all patches are merged AFAIK.
As noted in the commit message, the CVS-HEAD is now running on the openvpn-tunnel and internet announcing server of FunkFeuer (with 20 interfaces right now) and there doesn't seem to be any problem.
Merged several patches from FreiFunkFirmware
As posted on email@example.com on Wednesday January 31, 2007:
I just cvs-committed some of the patches.
The commit message is:
---- snip ----
* applied patches from the most recent FreiFunkFirmware (and fixed compile errors) according
- olsrd-nameservice+services.patch: This patch produced too many rejects to fix easily.
- olsrd-fixes-eric.patch: This was not found on the webserver.
- olsrd-bmf.patch: We had already a "bmf" plug-in in there.
* made the checksum type in the olsrd_secure plug-in "olsr_u8_t" (instead
of a wild "char *" and "unsigned char *" mix) everywhere. It killed
lots of warnings.
* localized the checksum_cache array in olsrd_secure.c.
---- snip ----
This version runs now on my home node on CentOS-4.4 (some Linux
distribution). Afterward I can test it on a more (and really) busy node
(also running Linux).
I only applied the patches and fixed the compile errors and rejects as I
see fit. So blame all errors on me (especially on the last two changes).